Monday, April 4, 2011

APRIL 15th FIRST MEETING!!!!

Hi Babywearers,

So our first meeting will be Friday April 15th from 10am-12pm. It will be at Life with Baby 256 Central Ave (Just east of Richmond on Central). There is free parking on one street north (Hymen) and on Central just east of Wellington. There is meter parking in front of Life with Baby.

We are planning every 2 week meet ups. One will be a more 'formal' meeting where we will use the LIfe with Baby space to practice carries and chat! The next meet up will be more of a 'social' but we will meet outside Life with Baby, then go for a walk/coffee.

Please let me know if I've missed anything, or you need more information!

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    Do you guys want my pouch sling for the libarary? I know I'll never use it anyhow and not so sure it will sell. Let me know and I'll get it to one of you somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be great thanks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete