Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Did you wear your little one today?

I haven't had the chance yet today, but I did yesterday! I had company coming over and needed to vacuum. My Little Giant has a strange fascination with the vacuum cleaner, which makes for an interesting sight, given his new ability to toddle around after me. So, up he went on my back with my beautiful Didy Waves Aubergine. He giggled while I tied him in, and then played with my earrings and hair while I was able to get the house tidied up in record time. Another benefit was I only had to clean up his toys once, rather than again and again as he enjoys dumping them out as soon as I put them away.

So...did you wear your little one recently? Share your thoughts in the comments below, or post on our Facebook page!

Happy Babywearing!
C :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment